Terms and conditions of using our car booking system
The minimum chargeable rental period is 24 hours. Renting lower than 24 hours will be charged as a whole day. For example, if a car is rented on Monday at 10:00 and returned on Tuesday at 15:00, the payment will be charged for two full days.
If there is a need to extend the rental period, the renter must notify the manager of the rental company beforehand.
At drop off, the vehicle needs to have the same amount of fuel in the tank as at pick-up. If the quantity of fuel is lower, the renter pays the difference onsite using the rental company tariff. If the quantity of fuel exceeds, the difference will not be returned to the client.
In case that the car is so dirty during return, which makes a problem for inspection, car wash is needed by the client.
Standard CASCO insurance does not cover damage to wheels, underbody, windscreen and passenger compartment.
If you plan to travel outside the country, inform the manager of the rental agency in advance for the execution of relevant documents.
The phone number provided during reservation needs to be accessible during the rental period, most especially a night before drop-off day. Claims on the quality of services will not be considered if it was impossible to communicate with the client via mobile phone.
Payment of fines and parking tickets are the responsibility of the renter.
Minimum age of driver – 22 years old. Minimum driving experience – 2 years. The manager of the rental company has the right to cancel a contract at any time if the driver’s age or driving experience does not meet these requirements.
2. Upon reservation, only advanced payment is required (15-20% of the rental cost). The rest is paid on delivery of the car to the customer.
3. Cancellation and changing of booking: 3.1. For cancellation of a reservation, the renter needs to send an e-mail with confirmation of reservation (received when advance payment was made) and subject “cancellation” to email@example.com . A refund will be made within 14 working days from the date of filing the refund request through the same account from which payment was made. 3.2. Cancelation of a paid reservation does not provide for retention of any committee other than the interest charged payment service – 6% of the paid amount. 3.3. The cancellation of paid reservations without penalty is possible not later than seven days (for the categories ‘Luxury’) and not later than 30 days (for categories ‘Offroaders’) after leasing. After that period full advance payment will be kept as compensation for failed reservation. 3.4. A reservation change is possible via cancellation of old reservation and the creation of a new one. Keep in mind that after dissolution, the car in question will be made available for booking, and might be booked by some other customer.
4. This online car booking system is based on a partnership agreement with local car rental agencies. It provides information about cars available for rent. All issues related to the condition of the vehicle, quality, and related services should be addressed to the management of the rental agency. The rental company contact is always included in the confirmation mail sent to the renter after booking.
5. If the rental company is unable to provide the booked car to the client due to a breakdown or other force majeure, they are expected to provide a vehicle of the same or higher class under the same conditions and at the same price.
6. In making a reservation through this online car booking system, the renter confirms his agreement with these terms and conditions of booking and is obligated to follow them.